ESSA MEMBERSHIP DETAILS 2020:
Registering with the society is a necessary pre-requisite for a CEA/CPE application. Please find below all the necessary details about joining ESSA.
If you are interested in Ergonomics, and not registering for a CEA/CPE you are still welcome to join the Society.
If you would like to join ESSA for 2020/2021 financial year, kindly complete the necessary form that can be found here: https://goo.gl/forms/rkXV6kjJ6goO0TiJ2
This information will be used to generate an invoice.
Membership Fees 2020/2021 (effective 1 March 2020):
1. Full member / Certified Professional Ergonomist / Certified Ergonomics Associate: R600
2. Student members: R250
Please note that payment of these fees entitles members to the following:
- An electronic copy of the ErgonomicsSA Journal twice per year
- Letters from the ESSA Chairman twice per year
- Discounted rates to ESSA Conferences and workshops
- The opportunity to apply for registration as a Certified Professional Ergonomist and Certified Ergonomics Associate
Only electronic copies of the ErgonomicsSA Journal are disseminated. However, if you would like to receive printed copies, please send us your address to we will action this request. Please note that if the demand for printed copies is high, members may have to assume the costs for printing, but this will be communicated once we have an idea of the demand.
Invoices will be sent to you once we receive payment. Please inform the Society when you have made payment. Email Jonathan.Davy@ru.ac.za